Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas is finally here.......again

 
Christmas.........the most wonderful time of the year they say and I think I believe them. For some reason there's this warm and fuzzy feeling I get everytime Christmas comes around! I love the shopping and buying gifts for people, I love baking all the themed Christmas treats, I'm obsessed with ornaments, Christmas music makes me happy, I love sitting by the fire (In our case the heater inside the fire place lol) watching Christmas movies or reading Christmas books to my little Angel, but most of all I love sitting back and thinking of all the blessings I recieved the past year. All the things God has given to me! All the things I didn't and still don't deserve. God is an awesome God and I'm not worthy of his love or salvation, but he gives it to me anyways. It's really easy for us to forget about the reason for this season(especially me). When you think about it, this is TRULY the most wonderful holiday of the year because this is the holiday where our God sent his one and only son to earth to live and walk amongst us and to offer up his life as the atonement for all sin! What better gift is there!!!!! I can't think of one! Let us not forget WHO this holiday is about and glorify in every moment of it!

In the words of Veggie Tales.......
"I can love because God loves me, I can give because God gave. Jesus love is why I'm smiling, why I'm giving everyday"

No comments:

Post a Comment