Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Take A Trip Tuesday 06/11/13

So, yesterday was "Take A Trip Tuesday" and we went to the House Of Java. We were accompanied by my mom, younger sister and younger brother. While the adults enjoyed chatting and coffee, the little's enjoyed playing in the BIG play area. 
She played and played and made some friends too.......
She also ran Aunt Toto ragged LOL..........Poor Tori, always a good sport............they LOVE each other.

 I enjoyed chatting with Gabe and mom...oh and my mother in law who called in the middle telling me about her Take A Trip Tuesday and let me tell you.....that's a good story for another time LOL...
 All in all it was a good day and I really should get Mia out more because she just LOVES it! Don't know where we'll be going next Tuesday but I hope to take a trip to the zoo soon. 

Nikki~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment